Rage Across Three Rivers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House rules and other questions about rules you may think of

2 posters

Go down

The House rules and other questions about rules you may think of Empty The House rules and other questions about rules you may think of

Post  HST Jacob Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:41 pm

I'd like everyone to read the House Rules and ask questions if they don't understand something, or perhaps comment if you have one.

There is usually a reason we decide to run a rule a particular way, and if you misunderstand or are just unhappy about a particular rule you can ask the staff and we can try to clarify why we chose to run something one way or why we chose the rules we did in the House rules.

It's better to ask and understand than smolder about something.

Also as gifts without live action conversions enter our game, we should be adding every newly converted gift to the House Rules.
We also plan to add all the Totems that come into game into the House rules with the conversions we've talked about.
To clarify, we do not intend to add every single TT gift and Totem to the House Rules with conversions, just those that have entered play.
If you plan on buying one than contact the staff, we'll work out a conversion and it'll be added once it enters play.
HST Jacob
HST Jacob
Staff

Back to top Go down

The House rules and other questions about rules you may think of Empty Re: The House rules and other questions about rules you may think of

Post  Og Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:33 pm

I can think of a few things that weren't listed for kinfolk, but I don't think that'll come up much. Haha!
Og
Og

Back to top Go down